Sunday, January 4, 2015

Moon Lake

Moon Lake is the name of this stamp set.  It just sounds so perfect.  This is another set that I fell in love with right away.  Funny but SU did not demonstrate using this set.  I think because it was a no brainer.  It is so easy to use.  We are always looking for masculine stamp sets to use for the guys in our lives.  As I started working on this card I wanted to use some of the Adventure Bound paper.  I did not want to waste the paper.  It is just too beautiful. So I cut it in half.  Now it does not fit on the entire front.  But it sure fits nicely.  So then I added the stamp and popped it with some color behind it.  I was not wanting to ruin the duck so I decided my coloring it was not going to happen that day.  I do think it will be pretty if I put it on watercolor paper and used my aqua painter.  So maybe next time.  The water paper is so appropriate for all of the stamps in this set. 
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment