Monday, January 26, 2015

Emboss Resist

Yesterday I shared with you how to use the embossed cardstock that is FREE in our Sale A Bration catalog.  Today I have another card to show you.

This card we used a sponge dauber to put the perfect plum color on the white embossed cardstock.  Then wiped the little white flowers and they were white again. 
The stamp set for the other flowers are painted petals.  They are going to be a great stamp set to make lots of Spring items.  I cannot wait to do Spring things. 
The butterfly is a new framelit.  It is very popular.  I suggest you get it before it is gone or on back order.  It is truly a hot item.  I added the string of pearls to the body of the butterfly. 


I am planning on making a framed art using the butterfly framelit and the painted flowers stamp set.  Watch for future art class.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment