Thursday, January 1, 2015

Birthday Balloons

This balloon stamp set has matching framelits.  So you can cut out the balloon, the bow, the banner so easily.  I have had fun making cards with this.  Everybody loves balloons.  Unfortunately with the latex allergies many cannot give balloons anymore.  So the next best thing is to make a card with balloons.  And since this is so easy to use you can make a lot of them.  This would also make good scrapbook pages for many different occasions.  
This first one is easy to make for a birthday card for any age.  
This next one is great for celebrating a new baby into someone's life.  I used the framelit on the white cardstock in two separate places.  Then added DSP behind it.  It is hard to see but I also put a window sheet on it so I could put some stars and sequins in it like a shaker card.  The last balloon I stamped the words on it then cut it out with the framelit (did I mention I love the framelits?).  Then I used a dauber to color the balloon in. 
Remember Sale A Bration starts soon.  So get your order ready so you can get working on birthday cards, scrapbook pages, birth announcements, graduation announcements, etc.  

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment