Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Celebrate a birthday

I am loving the gold sequins.  So here again I used the sequin trim and a few extra sequins.  It is so appropriate with this paper.  It is the Birthday Bash paper.  It has gold metallic balloons on it.  I used white embossing powder on the saying.  I felt that it was easy to make the words pop.  And of course I put it on Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I just love that color.  I am finding that I am putting a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of the DSP on the front of the card.  I feel like I am not wasting it plus if I put it on white cardstock now I have white on the inside to stamp and write on.  Try it you might like it.
You will find this stamp set in the Occasions Catalog along with the DSP.  If you are making birthday cards this will be two great finds.  Don't forget to plan a SAB workshop party or catalog party so you can get free items.  

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment