Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sheltering Tree

So many of us love making cards with trees.  Well this stamp set makes it fun and easy.  Sheltering Tree is good for all 4 seasons we have here in Wisconsin.  I have shared a few cards with you that I have made using this stamp set.  The card today is one that we made in my 4 cards for $10 this month.  I offer this class twice during the month.  The next time will be Wednesday, January 28th any time from 2-8pm.  I have 3 openings left so if you are interested contact me. If you do not live in the area and would like to do this class through the mail, contact me and I will work it out with you.  I am very negotiable.

I wanted this card to look and feel like the winter we are having.  Well let me take that back.  I wanted it to look like a winter but I don't want to feel the real cold winters bring here in Wisconsin.  I love that the ribbon and designer paper match so perfectly.  That is just one of the many reasons I love Stampin' Up.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment