Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Stamp Set

So sorry I have not been on here.  I have had some things in my personal life that I have had to attend to.  I have missed stamping this past week.  Well I am back and cannot wait to share with you what I am doing.
I am going to try blogging a little later at night and see if that fits into my family's schedule better.  But no matter what I am still stamping...........

 So today's card is one stamp set I knew I had to have and the framelit that goes with it.  It is in the new occasions catalog.  If you do not have your occasions catalog contact me and I will be happy to get one in your hands.  This has been one of the catalogs I NEED almost everything in it.  And don't tell my husband but I have almost everything in it already.  I just could not stop myself.  This balloon stamp set is so versatile.  It has sayings for not only birthday, but congratulations graduate, new baby and I think there is another saying.  It is not only a balloon that is easy to cut out with the framelit, but it makes a wonderfully easy hot air balloon.  Up up and away..............  It also has bows, and streamers too.  So now look at the card and let me know what you think.  This card I also used the designer series paper in the Sale A Bration catalog.  I used soft suede ink and card stock.  The dots around the Happy birthday can be put on a balloon for designing your balloon but here I used it for decoration around the saying.


 I am loving this stamp set and framelit.  If you want to own it yourself, connect to my Stampin' Up website and order it.  Remember for every $50 you order you will get to choose a FREE item from the Sale A Bration catalog.  createwithjaniceb.stampinup.net  Janice







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. My customers loved making it. It is now a stamp set they are interested in buying because of the versatility of it.

      Delete