Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin is so darn cute.  I love it.  As soon as I opened it there was a special surprise gift for me.  It is the templates to do punching holes to outline an image.  I am going to have to use that in a class to show you how wonderful that works and makes your card look great.  Watch for that in the coming days.  

Here is one sample of the cards from the December Paper Pumpkin.  There were 3 designs with 3 different colors for the lettering.  

Yes it is a shaker card.  The stars and sequins were included.  This is exactly how SU planned the card.  Many months I change mine up.  Not this month.  I loved it just the way it was.
If you want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin go to the SU website and put my name in Janice Borchart.  It will take you to my SU website then click on Paper Pumpkin.  You can stop the kit from coming to your home every month when you cancel it.  Very easy to start and stop.  Try it you might like it.  Got grandkids that live in another state?  This is a great way to send them a gift every month.  The kit has instructions and all the supplies needed.  The only thing they will need is adhesive or glue.  This could also be a great gift for that college student that is away from home.  It will give her something productive to do in her spare time.  And you might even get a card from her.  Questions contact me.  

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment