Sunday, July 24, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Stampin' Up has a new bundle coming out in August.  It is very exciting.  As a demonstrator I was able to order mine ahead of time.  So I have mine and have just had an opportunity this weekend to play with it.  I will share more of it over the next few weeks.  So stay tuned.

Here is a simple clean card I made using the Fruit Stand DSP.  I just love this paper.  It is so soft and yummy.  I have not bought the fruit stamp set that goes with it.  But I have found many times how it works with other stamp sets.

 

So the main card is Peek A Boo Peach.  I loooovvvvve that color.  It is so soft.  The ribbon matches beautifully.  I added a layer of Pear Pizzazz under the middle piece.  Those two colors go well together.   I used my tags and labels framelits for the words I chose.  I love that framelit.  The words say I hope you feel appreciated.  They come from the Thoughtful Branches set I was talking about that you can order in a few weeks.

What do you think of the peach print on the DSP?  I love a good juicy peach.  The striped DSP is on the other side of the peach print DSP.  So as you can see I like both sides of this DSP.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment