Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Thinlits

Thinlits are so fun and easy to work with.  So this card I wanted to make easy but full of fun stuff.  Well I think I accomplished that.  The heart is made with Night of Navy and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.  The flowers are made with DSP paper pack (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie) and Old Olive.  We used Flourish Thinlits to cut the flowers out.  We added a rhinestone in the middle of each flower.  Gotta have that sparkle.  The washi tape added on the bottom is Floral Boutique. 


The inside we made very simple by using the stamp set called Falling Flowers on page 127 of the main catalog.  I fell in love with this stamp set immediately.  It was one of my first stamp sets I bought from the new catalog.  I love every stamp in the set.  Go look at the entire 2 pages of ideas in the catalog.  There is so much to do with it.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment