Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sweet Cupcake

Ok so I have to admit that this cupcake stamp set I thought I could live without.  haha  I really thought oh I have the cupcake punch from another stamp set.  I don't really need another one.  Boy was I wrong.  And I discovered it pretty quickly after the catalog arrived.  Of course I ordered the bundle and got the thinlet too..  That was a no brainer. 

 
So this is the thank you card I made.  It turned out so adorable don't you think?  This was one of the cards my customers made at my card class last Saturday.  They agreed that it was easy to stamp and give that great frosting look.  The 3 step process is very easy.  You stamp the lightest color of ink in the most solid stamp.  Then you take the next color and do the second stamp.  Then your darkest color you use last with the smallest stamp.  It is very easy to work with.  I think part of the reason is that it is a photopolymer stamp.  So you can easily see what you are stamping.  The cup cake liner is the same thing.  On the front of the card we used the thinlets to cut them out.  Then we used dimesionals to pop the frosting.  The DSP I used is Fruit Stand.  I love that paper.  And it is not just for fruit.  Did you notice the swirly on the front?  That is in the thinlets too.  It adds a dimension.  Fun.........

 
Here is the inside of the card.  Here we did not use the thinlets.  So customers got to see how easy it was even when you were not going to cut it out.  I think it could use a little wink of stella on it.  I love that sparkle you get from wink of stella.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment