Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hedgehogs

Love You Lots again.  I know.  But I love this stamp set.  It is so versatile.  The little Hedgehogs are so adorable.  I made this into a thank you card.  I have been using a lot of thank you cards lately.  I used Peekabo Peach.  This is a new incolor.  I love this color.  I used the fine point of the chocolate chip marker to add a little color to the hedgehogs.  I also took my Peekaboo Peach marker and did the same.  Not too much.  Just enough to help give it a little color.  I will let you know how my customers do when they make this one at my doubles card class on July 23rd.  Or you can attend that class if you RSVP in time. 


And of course I always have the inside done too.  So the card says Thank you, friend.  You're the best.  So fun and easy.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment