Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thank You

I saw this on someone's blog (sorry I don't know the person's name)  I need to get better about writing the person's name to give them credit.  I loved this idea.  I decided to make it for a thank you card.  I layered the black to be 5"x3 3/4" and the next layer of white to be 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".  I added the wavy lines from the thinlit swirly birds and trimmed the edges.  Then placed it down.  I stamped in black ink, the flowers from the stamp set called Gratefu Bunch (found on page 94).  Then punched them out using the Blossom Bunch Punch.  I colored the flowers in with Daffodil Delight marker.  I stamped a few on the inside of the card and colored them in too.  I used my go to stamp set for thank you ideas Thankful Thoughts found on page 39.


 
If the print is too small for you to read it says I'm overwhelmed by your generosity, your giving spirit and your unending kindness.  Wouldn't that saying just make you feel special?  Send it to someone that makes you feel special.  It will make their heart warm and thankful you are in their life.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment