Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Frogs stamp set

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a fun and quick card you can make.  I love decorating with frogs (not real) in my house.  My back entrance and laundry room have frogs and lizards on the walls and the floor.  I don't even live in Florida.  I would not want real ones in my house.  But I love the fun metal lizards and frogs that are bright fun colors.  So today I am sharing a card I made for my doubles card class on Saturday, July 23rd. 
 
The frog stamp is from the hostess set that is so popular called Love You Lots.  I thought these frogs looked like they were peeking in.  So I thought they could send love to someone that has been sick.  So I made it into a get well card.  

 
This is going to be a quick and easy card for my customers to make at my popular doubles card class on Saturday, July 23rd.  This is a great class for all levels of stampers.  This class does fill up so RSVP to make sure you have a chair to sit and make all 5 cards twice.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment