Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bella & Friends

This stamp set can be found on page 101 in the main catalog.  It is such an adorable set.  I made this card by using a layout I found on pinetrest.  It was fun to take a layout and decide what stamp set I wanted to use and how.  So here is what I came up with.


I love the turtle and dog nose to nose.  I can just imagine a dog going right up to a turtle and them both smelling each other.  I added the parrot with the heart up in the corner.  On the inside is a dog holding a bone.  On the front it says You've got a friend in me.  I think this card can be used for a friend that thinks they are alone and struggling.  Remembering that we all need to let friends, coworkers, and family know that we are willing to be there and share what we have with them.  The ribbon is the striped ribbon I made into a banner look on the left bottom corner.  The colors I chose were Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wash.  The green I used was Cucumber Crush. 

If you are interested in owning this stamp set or others please push the Stampin' Up logo on the right hand side of my blog.  This will take you directly to the Stampin' Up website where you can order.  I appreciate your business.  Enjoy your day and week.  Do a little stamping so you can smile.  Then share that card and put a smile on someone else's face.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment