Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Floral Phrases

If you have not been wowed by the stamp set Floral Phrases on page 77 open up your eyes!!!!  Stampin' Up did an awesome job of showing this stamp set, bakers twine, washi tape, thinlets and DSP.  I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it.  I knew I had to have it all.  So yes I do have it all.  This group of items would be great for a wedding invitation, etc.  I started out thinking I would do this card in Night of Navy.  Well I decided I wanted to share it in another color so I chose Calypso Coral (that was my wedding color so it fit for me).  So here it is but it is not a wedding card.
It is a thank you card.  I love the words that come in this set.  A special note of thanks to you...... on the inside I stamped one of the other stamps of words.  For all the thoughtful thing you do.  I love how this stamp set allows for the different amounts of color (shading) without having to be good at shading it by yourself. 

I am sorry I did see this on someone's blog in Night of Navy but I cannot remember her name.  If I run across it I will give the credit to her by sharing her name. 

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment