Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Artistically Asian

This stamp set is one I knew I would get.  I love the look of it.  I can see using this stamp set in many ways.  Today I used it by using my markers to color on the rubber.


I used the new incolors Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugar Plum.  I also used Soft Suede for the dirt.  If you look at the right corner I added a Sweet Sugar Plum enamel dot.  I am finding I love the enamel shapes.  Having so many colors to choose from makes it so easy to add that little extra touch.  The saying on the card is something I need to remember.  "Faith is trusting God, even when you don't understand His plan."  I plan to send this card to a friend that I know is struggling trying to understand what God has in store for her future. 

I love the clean look this card has.  I hope you do too.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment