Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Coffee Cup

For your friends that enjoy a cup of coffee or don't function without coffee, this card today is for them.
This card is simple and quick to make.  I used Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  The stitching around the edge you could do many different ways.  I used Basic Gray marker and made my own lines (using a ruler of course).  You could poke holes in it with your poker and grid.  If you are a sewer, you could stitch it with your sewing machine.  Just Saying............ Love that saying from Crazy about You Stamp Set on page 31 in the occasions catalog.  I love all those sayings.  You can make some great combinations with that set.  The flowers with that set coordinate and can be punched out with flower medallion and 1 3/4" scallop circle punches.  It is easy.

I have lots of friends that love their coffee.  So this is a perfect card for a perfectly kind friend.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment