Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sale A Bration

A few new items put into the Sale A Bration selection!!!!  Check them out on my SU website:
http://www.stampinup.net 
One of them that I played with is the Thanks Stamp Set.  Wow was that fun and easy to use.  If you like to send out thank yous this stamp set is perfect.  I also like it because you can add the words "for being you".  There are many times I want to tell someone that I really appreciate them for just doing what they do.  Well this stamp set is perfect for that.  Many of my other job will be receiving these.  They love what I say inside but also they love getting the homemade card.

 These two are so bright and full of life.  I loved coloring them in.  It was so easy.  The colors I chose were tempting turquoise, real red, daffodil delight and wild wasabi.  The markers were easy to color the letters in.  I stamped in black stazon.  I also used smokey slate marker for the back block letter part.  It adds more dimension.  I also added randomly some rhinestones to add a little sparkle.

I added washi tape to follow the diagonal way I stamped the red thanks on.  I added red candy dots to the corner for eye movement across the card.
These two cards were fun.  I used more pastel colors.  This shows you how you can use this set with many different color combinations. The card on the left is using Crisp Cantaloupe (my favorite which will be going into retirement in a few months0  I stamped the word thanks all over the front of the card using Baked Brown Sugar (another one that will be retired soon).  I also used the Calypso Coral Pompom Trim.  It adds fun to the card. 
The card on the right is using Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.  I put washi tape to add a little separation and the added pearls on the bottom sporadically.

So what color combination would you use?  I would love to hear what color combos you enjoy putting together.  It helps everyone to get inspiration.  Go ahead and tell us.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment