Monday, March 23, 2015

Washi Tape



So this card is so stinkin cute.  And super easy.  I used the washi tape that is shown for babies.  No this is not a baby card.  Just like the one I did for you the other day with the DSP that was shown for babies.  Think outside of the box.  The button is also from the baby items.  I love these buttons.  They made this card complete.  The colors are crisp cantaloupe, lost lagoon, sahara sand, basic gray and whisper white.  I gave my customers the choice of using the word hello or thank you.  Now you could have put happy birthday, thinking of you, miss you, etc.  Again versatility is the name of the game.  I want you to use the cards for what you want them for. 

Want to join my Stampin' Up family?  Contact me and we can talk about what would work for you.  Never pressure from me.  Just fun and laughter (and versatility).  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment