Monday, March 2, 2015

You Brighten My Day


This stamp set is adorable.  I cased this from someone.  I cannot find who I saw it first from.  I loved how the play on words worked.  This card was super easy to make.  I used it at my crop this past weekend.  It gave them a chance to use lots of different colors of the blendabilities.  Remember that March is the last month of Sale A Bration.  So get your $50 order into me so you can take advantage of the free items in the SAB catalog.  

Here is what I did for the inside of the card.  Now that I did on my own.  I did not see the inside of anybody's card.  I again stamped the light bulbs and then stamped them again on white and colored them in and cut them out.  Popping them really made a difference.  The main card is Sahara Sand. 

Enjoy a day or two of stamping this week.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment