Monday, March 16, 2015

Age Awareness Day



It is my birthday today.  So this card fits for me today.  Age Awareness - Oh how my body reminds me of my age.  Yet my love to live and have a good time makes me realize how much I've grown up.  I love to be home.  I love to be with my husband.  I love my son.  I love my 2 cats.  I love my 2 dogs.  I love the 2 rabbits that have made their home in our backyard.  I love my true friends.  I love to stamp.  I love children.  I love to play tennis.  I love to help people grow.  I love to watch children (and try to figure out what they are thinking).  I love life.  Even when times are not going the way I think they should, I have learned to smile and appreciate what I have.  I thank God every day for my life.  I thank God that I have his support.  Today I thank God for letting me live a year longer than my mother.  And I thank each of you for being in my life.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment