Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Flowers go Vellum



Today's card is one of my favorite cards I made this past weekend.  I love the simplicity of it yet it is so stunning.  I used the flower embossing folder on the front of the main card.  Added 2 quarter inch strips of Strawberry Slush cardstock at a diagonal.  I used the embossed cardstock from Sale A bration (which is over now so sad) and I used Strawberry Slush ink over it.  Adhered that piece to the whisper white piece allowing just a small portion of the Strawberry Slush piece behind it to show.  The next fun part was adding the flowers that I embossed in white on vellum.  Punched those beautiful flowers out and added a small Smokey Slate button to the middle.  I used one glue dot to adhere it to the front of the card.  Wouldn't you just love getting this card?


I found the metal J at Hobby Lobby.  I have been trying to decide how to add something so when you print out one of my cards you will remember that it was made by me to inspire you.  So what do you think?  Is this card a keeper?  And do you like the J?   Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment