Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Indescribable Gift

Today's card is from the beautiful stamp set called Indescribable Gift.  It is found on page 35 in the occasions catalog.  I have seen many people using this stamp set.  It is just beautiful.  The markers I used were blushing bride, pear pizzazz, chocolate chip and a blender pen with white craft ink.  
You color the blushing bride how much you want it to be seen.  Then you go over it with the blender pen using white craft ink.  It is stunning.  Some of my hostess club members made it into a sympathy card.  Here I made it into an Easter card.  This stamp set could be used for a wedding card, birthday, etc.  It is very versatile.  I love using versatile stamps.  That way my customers (and me) get lots of use out of a stamp set.  If you would like to place an order to buy this stamp set go to stampinup.com  When asked for who is your demonstrator please put Janice Borchart.  Thank you.  Remember there are only a couple of weeks left for Sale A Bration.  Order $50 of product and you get to choose one of the free items from SAB.  Janice










No comments:

Post a Comment