Friday, March 27, 2015

Birthday Bash

Today's card is using DSP that I have loved since the new catalog came out.  BIRTHDAY BASH  If you have not bought it what are you waiting for?  It has so much sparkle and fun to it that it has been one of the DSPs I go to often.  Well here is another Birthday Card using it.  I saw this one on someone blog.  Sorry I cannot remember who it was.  I might have seen it on Pinterest.  I changed it a little. 
I used Night of Navy as the main card.  I stamped and colored the cute critter and his sign.  I cut the critter and his sign out.  It was easy because I left the white under the sign and put white under him so it looks like I cut him out completely.  So tricky.  I used a scrap of the DSP and cut out 3 balloons.  I used SU dimensionals so that the balloons become 3D.  I used some of the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim (sequins only) to add more sparkle.  Even though this has sparkle on it you can use it for a male card. 

Hope you enjoyed this card.  Go over to my SU website and purchase your own Birthday Bash DSP.  What are you waiting for?  Go before it is gone.  SU sells a lot of DSP.  So don't miss out.  This paper is only in for a few more months.  Time flies when you are stamping.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment