Friday, March 13, 2015

Flower on vellum

Here is another card we made at Technique Geeks class.  This time we used the flower embossing folder.  Love that folder.  It makes very good impressions.  I like both side of the paper when it comes out.  I have a difficult time deciding which side should be up.  You should buy this embossing folder.  Just saying.
Then we stamped the flower in black stazon ink onto a piece of vellum.  Punched it out (easy punch to line up).  Then used markers on the back side to color it.  Popped it with a dimensional and you have a beautiful card for many different occasions.  You are amazing.  You are special.  You Have a great birthday.  You are in my thoughts, etc.

I love the soft color of wisteria wonder.  It is one of my go to colors at this time of the year.  Easter and spring fit well with wisteria wonder.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment