Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sale A Bration Last Call

SAB 2015 is coming to an end.  You only have until Monday to place your order to get a free item/s with each $50 order.  You can place your own order online and it will come directly to you.  Just pop on over to my SU website and start shopping.  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/createwithjanice

Here are 4 more cards I made with that favorite SAB thanks stamp set.
The one on the left was a fluke.  I started out coloring all those colors and then decided I wanted a ribbon.  So I cut pieces of the Hello Honey 5/8" Quilted Cotton Ribbon.  I pulled a few strings to get a ruffled edge and put them at different lengths on purpose.  I bet you missed this ribbon.  You can find it on page 39 of the Occasions Catalog.  That catalog is good until June 2nd.  Then I just got my bow builder punch (page 13).  I did not think I needed this.  OH how wrong I was.  I love this and so do many of my customers.  Order yours today. 
These two cards were quick and easy again.  I'm telling you this stamp set is way to easy to make great cards.  Get yours.  The letters look like they are popping out at you.  That 3D look is so great.  These two cards you see I added the "for being you" and "for all you do" stamps.  It makes it perfect for what ever kind of thank you that you are sending.  The stars are sequin stars.  I used the ones closest to Strawberry Slush to match the card base. 




Did this help you get inspired?  There are so many ways to use this stamp set.  I would love to see your sample you make.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment