Sunday, March 15, 2015

Embossing in a Color

My hostess club this month is having fun stamping in smoky slate and then stamping the same image in versa mark slightly off from the smoky slate image.  Then adding melon mambo embossing powder.  So many times we use white, black, silver or gold embossing powder that I thought I would change it up.  The result was a wow effect for my hostess club.  We also used the flower embossing folder in the occasions catalog.  The second picture was from when I was designing this card I tried using chocolate chip ink instead of the smoky slate.  It was a tough decision from my hostess club members on which color combo looked best.  Would love to hear what you think?



This card can be used for so many different occasions.  You decide what you want to use it for.  Let me know.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment