Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack

Today again I am showing you one of the great things about the paper stack called Stacked with Love.  I love how SU did this paper.  One side of the paper is all black and white designs.  The other side is Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Calypso Coral.  Many of my customers do not send much out for Valentines Day so they don't like buying paper that is geared for that occasion.  Well this paper makes it great for all different occasions.  You have seen I used it for many things and not specifically for Valentines Day.  Today I have another example of how I used the paper stack.




I used a must have stamp set, Sheltering Tree.  It is so versatile.  The main card is black.  Sorry I took the picture on my black mat not thinking.  The next layer is whisper white.  I used a ruler and made the real red stitches using the fine point of the marker.  The little squares are the dotted paper from the paper stack.  I layered it with basic black so they would pop.  Remember a few days ago I said I love black, white and red together.  Well here I did it again.  You could make this card using another color besides red.  I love the red ribbon.  Note that in the upper left corner by the tree I used the ticket punch.  I have discovered that punching that little ticket can be a great way to slip ribbon through.  Here I punched the red and white piece together, put the ribbon through it.  Then layered the black behind.  The black showing through I think makes it strikingly good.  I stamped the inside with real red saying of thinking of you.  I tend to make many of my cards so I can use them for many different reasons.  That way I can always have a card ready for anything that comes up. 

Let me know if you need a copy of the Occasions Catalog.  I will get one to you ASAP.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment