Friday, February 6, 2015

Product Class Tomorrow

I am so excited for tomorrow's class.  The stamp set everyone is receiving is Moon Lake.  It is such a great stamp set.  Every one of my customers that will be attending the class tomorrow has signed up because they are always looking for masculine cards.  This set is perfect for it. 




I have used Adventure Bound DSP Paper Stack in every card.  This paper is so awesome that some people are afraid to use it.  I was one of them.  I did not want to cut it.  It was too precious to cut it up.  Well once I did I have had more fun with it.  OK I will show you my favorite card.  The best part is that it is so simple but so masculine.




My picture does not do it justice.  The back layer is basic gray.  The birch bark is the DSP.  I stamped the bird in Basic Gray.  I decided not to put any other color in it.  Do you have any suggestions of what you would add to this card?  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment