Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Girl Scouts Doing A Good Deed

I told you I would let you know how it went with the girl scouts.  I really enjoyed watching them stamp and color with great interest.  They focused and were quiet to the point that they even made a comment about being too quiet.  They colored the images so many different ways.  Each girl did it their own way.  One of the girl's mom works at a nursing home and she will be giving them to the residents there.  I gave the girls the option of making one or two for their own use.  Most of the girls said they wanted all of theirs to go to the residents.  How wonderful that they were so caring.   Here are a few pictures of them busy at work.

5th and 6th graders working quietly.


Looking at her wonderful work.


They were so into what they were doing.

Loving all the markers I brought for them to use.

Can you say focused?

 Laughing and enjoying this project.

I caught these two.  They did not like their picture taken.


This was a great event.  I was so proud to have been a part of their good deed.  I look forward to hearing what the residents say about these Valentines.  Each girl put love into each one.  Nice job girls!  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment