Monday, February 16, 2015

Artisan Embellishment Kit

I had my hostess club on Sunday afternoon (with no football what else do you do on a Sunday afternoon but stamp).  Today's card was a favorite of theirs.  I used the Artisan Embellishment Kit found on page 27 of the occasions catalog.  It is only $9.95.  It is such a great kit.  I love so many items in it. 
 This card I saw on Pinterest.  Sorry I don't remember who did it. The coral flowers are beautiful.  You get a bunch of them in a ribbon form.  Here I cut them into individual ones.  Then I added wildwasabi leaves (which were in my scraps embossed with the spider web, which made great veins in the leaves).  The lace is in the occasions catalog on page 43.  It is gorgeous.  It makes a great addition for a wedding card, invitation, etc.  Love the DSP in the background.  It too is for wedding cards, etc.  Found on page 42.  I love the wedding set that on page 43 called For the New Two.   
This card I stamped Congratulations to the bride and groom on the inside from that stamp set.  It is so beautiful.  One of my club members stamped Mr. & Mrs. from that set on the card above.  This card we used the rose die cut as a stencil on white with blushing bride dauber.  Then turned the rose die over and put it on blackberry bliss cardstock as the focal point of the card.  We added the rose red ribbon, the blackberry bliss thin velvet ribbon as a bow and the clear button that a picture does not do it justice (it is beveled and you just got to see it in person).

If you would like to order any of these items contact me or place your order on Stampin' Up website and use my name Janice Borchart as your demonstrator.  I would love to share my love for stamping with you. I will be placing an order tonight so get in on it.  Remember Sale A Bration is going on.  So for every $50 of product you purchase you get a free item from the SAB catalog.  And trust me there are many great items in that catalog.  I have them all because I love them all.  Join me for a class and get a chance to see items from Stampin' Up.  My ladies have fun and learn so much.  My newest stamper is Penny.  Penny is having so much fun.  She is learning so much that as she says "I would not have known that is how you can do that if I did not come to class."  We all love to watch each of us learn new things.  Contact me for more information on how you too can have fun with us.  262-498-4905 or stampingwithjaniceb@gmail.com.

Enjoy a moment or two or three of stamping today.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment