Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Simple and Fun Card

Here is another card for my February 4 cards for $10.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I used the Stacked with Love DSP paper stack that is in the current Occasions Catalog (pg 5).  My favorite color is orange/coral.  So this card really meets my comfort zone.  I used Crisp Cantaloupe for the base.  The polka dot paper is from the paper stack.  It is black, white and crisp cantaloupe.  The other piece of the paper stack under the flower is Calypso Coral.  Then I stamped the flower in Calypso Coral.  I pulled out my star burst framelit for the black piece in the middle of the flower.  I stamped the middle of the flower with the stamp that is in this flower stamp set.  I used the circle framelits smallest one even though it was cutting off some of the stamped image.  Then I added a pearl in the center of it.  The new ribbon is found in the Occasions catalog.  It is so fun to work with.  Adds that great feel.  The stamp set is Petal Potpourri found on page 23.  It also can be in a bundle with the punch.  This flower is so easy to punch out.  SU made it easy by making the petals all similar so there is little guess work to it.  I did not think I needed this flower stamp set.  But as I saw it and then played with it, I had to have it.  It is very fun.   Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment