Friday, February 27, 2015

Painted Blooms DSP

I love love love the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (page 19 of occasions catalog).  This paper is so beautiful you don't want to cut it.  But do cut it and use it.  So many of the designs can be used for back ground paper.  Today I have 6 cards I used one sheet of this paper. 

I know it looks like I stamped all of the flowers but I did not.  I only stamped the words and the sun.  The rest is from the one sheet of the DSP.  So how fast you can make a set of 6 cards...........  I used ribbon and accessories to add a little something to the cards.  If you have not seen the embellishments on page 42 of the occasions catalog you are missing out on a fabulous way to add sparkle.  They are so beautiful.  


So what do you think of these cards?  Order the paper and try these.  You will see just how easy it is to do.    Let me know or better yet let me see a picture of what you do.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment