Thursday, November 26, 2015

An Open Heart Stamp Set

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Now that we are all stuffed it is the month of everyone being so busy.  The hustle and bustle of the holidays should be fun.  Enjoy it.  If you start not enjoying it stop and breathe.  Take a moment and remember that it is not how much anyone gets or how much you decorate.  It is the love and joy of the season.  God Blesses us all each and every day.  


This card I have wanted to do for a long time.  I love this stamp set so much I bought it twice.  Now don't tell me none of you have done that!!!!!!!!!  The funnier part is that I bought it once in clear and once in wood.  I decided I would keep the wood and give the clear as a gift to someone special. 

I used Always Artichoke as the card base.  I then layered Cherry Cobbler.  Then Whisper White.  I used the Cherry Cobbler Marker for the berries.  The leaves I used a blender pen with Always Artichoke ink.  For the bird I used the blender pen again with Crumb Cake the added highlights of Chocolate Chip ink.  It was simple and clean.  On the inside we stamped the branch of leaves but did not color them in.  Again this card can be used for many different occasions. 

Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment