Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Tipster

Many of you are now enjoying my tips on organizing.  Here is another one of my favorite ways to keep my stamping items organized.
 

Now I know many of you have thrown out your shoe organizer.  It is ok.  You can buy another one.  They are not that expensive.  I got the clear one so I could see what I had in it.  I hang mine over the closet door in my craft room.  You can see the pink sticky note I have on the door reminding me of what I need to get.  I store my paint brushes, goo be gone, rubbing alcohol, extra crystal effects, spray bottles, hair gel (for techniques) and any other items I do not use often and might forget I have.  It is nice to be able to see these items easily.
 
So what do you think of that tip? 
 
Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment