Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday Tipster

It has been fun sharing my tips for organizing with you.  Many of you have said thank you.  I appreciate your feedback.  Remember that you can be notified when I post.  All you have to do is sign up to receive and email when I post.  You can sign up on the right hand side of my blog.  If you have trouble let me know and I will be happy to help you.  I don't want you to miss out on any important information.
 
Embossing folders and framelits.  We all love our Big Shot.  Sometimes I wonder how I survived without mine.  If you don't know by now I am an organizer accessories junky.  I love containers.  I love using them.  I love the look of them.  I love the practicality of them.  I just love them.  So when I saw these trunks at Michael's I knew I had to have one.   Well I have a number of them now.  But today I am going to show you how I use it to store my embossing folders and framelits. 
 
I love elephants.  So you can see the bottom right side of the trunk has an elephant with a monkey on his head.  OK so this is probably more for a child but I love kids too.  So I had to have it.  It is hard to see but on the sides it has rope handles to carry it.  Works great for me.  At my crops I bring this for everyone to use my folders and framelits.  My husband also appreciates the handles when he is loading my car.  So I tell him I got it for his benefit.  It works.  hahaha  

 
Here it is open.  It stays open very nicely.  I got even more organized by labeling all of the framelits by using my label maker so I could read it quicker.  Then I even put them in alphabetical order.  Oh yes.  It really does help.  So on the left side are the framelits and then half way on the right side is framelits.  The embossing folders are on the right side in the back.  In the middle of the box I usually have wax paper so it is there when I need it.  We need to have everything at our finger tips. 
 
 
So I hope this helps you to think in and out of the box. 
 
Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment