Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Cuties

Today's card was a favorite at my last 4 cards for $10 class.    Here it is.


He is sooooo cute.  I used Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede markers.  I love how he stands with his arm out because the snow jacket is so big and bulky.  He is very easy to color.  Yes my customers would have liked to have a framelit to cut him out but he really was not difficult to cut out by hand.  I added the beautiful white glitter ribbon (found on page 29 of the holiday catalog).  It added that touch to make him look like he is standing in the snow. 

This stamp set is the one that caught my eye the first look at the Holiday Catalog.  I knew I would get it.  I loved the whimsical look.  I love the sayings too.  This one says "it's the most wonderful time of the year!  I have another one I will share with you soon that my hostess club members got to make. 

Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment