Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 is here!

WOW where did December go.  I am back ready to stamp and share with you.

Today's card is one that I will be doing at my 4 card class this month.




This is using a stamp set from SAB (Sale a Bration).  This is a favorite time of the year.  SU has a special catalog with items that when you order $50 of SU items you can choose one item from the SAB catalog for FREE.  SAB starts this week and runs until the end of March.  Trust me when I say March comes quickly.  Place your order early.  I already have a few customers ready to go on Tuesday of this week. 

In this card I choose Basic Gray as the main card.  The next layer4 is Melon Mambo.  I used Melon Mambo and Old Olive markers to color the flowers in.  I used the fine tip of the marker.  I used Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo markers on the butterfly on the inside.

So what do you think of this card?  I hope to see you at my class next Saturday, Jan. 9th at 9am.  Let me know you (and your friends) are coming.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment