Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Tipster

Another tip for you to organize your stamping items.

 
Here is another container.  I have had this container for years.  I love it.  The yellow handle holds the lid in place.  It is nice to have it lock in place so I do not worry that it will fall off.  Below you will see the container open.  The yellow tray fits on the top of the box.  I put my tray, embossing buddies, versa mark, brush to help clean up on that tray.  Then in the bottom I have two little white trays that each have embossing powders and glitter in.  Easy access makes life easier for me.  You could put your heat gun in there too.  I don't have mine in there anymore.  My husband made me a wood stand for it.  So mine is always ready to be used.  If you are interested in buying one he will make it for you.  The cost is $12.  

 
Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment