Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Cuties Elf

I told you a few days ago I would share with you another card I used the Christmas Cuties on.  Well here he is.


Doesn't he just make you smile?  I love how he is jumping or running and having fun.  The saying I did for this one is "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".  My hostess club members loved how the garden green card stock piece was the same size as the white piece that they stamped him on.  We just slid it so that only one corner of the garden green was hidden.  We added the Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (found on page 9 of the holiday catalog).  I love these.  There are 2 sizes and 3 colors. 

Afterwards we decided that he needed a little sparkle to him so the hostess club members were going to add some dazzling details to him.  For many of them this was the last card they made that day.  So they did not want to smear it while going home.  Dazzling details takes a little while to dry depending on how thick you put it on.  And we know some of us get carried away...........

One of my customers chose to use the little angel instead.   It turned out adorable.  I have plans for the angel for another card. 

Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment