Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Tipster

 
Ribbons and ribbons and more ribbons.  I love ribbons.  You may have already noticed that they are in colors.  Yes I find it easier to have them in the color than in the same kind of ribbon.  I have tried both ways and seem to always go back to color.  I took a box which you can see below.  Yes it is another box from Michael's.  I told you I had a number of them.  But I use them all.  So it is ok.  You can see on some of my rolls of ribbon I have blue painters tape holding it in place on the roll.  I don't like it when the ribbon hangs and rolls off and gets all tangled.  Not that mine don't ever do that.  But I do try to make it less often.  I used the card board that comes in the back of the DSP packages and cut those to make rows.  Again always making use of items I have.  Cost savings!!!!  I don't have a picture of it but I so have a container of little scraps of ribbon.  I will be honest with you it is too difficult to find what I am looking for so I don't go to it as often.  I bring it to my crops and let customers have it for their project.  If it is not easily accessible I don't use it.  But the fun part about it is that the container is from my Tide Laundry Soap.  I bought the packet that you throw into the washing machine.  Well the container was so practical and cute I had to come up with another way to use it.  My husband said I bought that for the container not the soap.  I took the label off it and so now it is see through and it has a nice lid that pops open and closed.  Now if I could just figure out how to locate it closer to my ribbon box maybe I would go to it more often.  

 
Keep on Stamping and I will Keep on Sharing.  Janice
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sorting by color. I'm going to try that!

    ReplyDelete