Saturday, April 11, 2015

April Showers Brings May Flowers

I had off of my day job on Thursday.  I spent most of the day at home creating cards.  What fun that was!!!  It was so great.  I was on a roll.  The stamps were just stamping so beautiful.  I did not run into a time where I was frustrated because I could not stamp right or things were going on crooked, etc.  I know you have had those moments too.  But Thursday it did not happen for me.  It was the most relaxing day for me.  So Thursday night I finally decided to take pictures of my creations but I could not find my camera.  I looked everywhere I usually have my camera.  I was so frustrated.  So no post for you on Thursday.  Then Friday I went back to my day job for a training day (which was excellent) and I went in my purse and there was my camera.  Now why I put it in there I am clueless.  But I am moving forward and grateful that I found it within a short period of time.  OK enough rambling.  You are here to see a card.

This card is for all the rain we got here in Racine, Wisconsin.  Thankfully we did not get the tornadoes that Illinois got.  My husband and I have a friend that lives in Rochelle.  His house did not get hit but everyone 20 feet from him was destroyed.  We are praying for everyone there.

 I love the boots.  This is one of those stamp sets that you either love or you look the other way.  I would love a pair of those boots for Spring.  I also used shades of my favorite color orange.  The bow, main card and boot are Calypso Coral.  The brown is Soft Suede.  The DSP is from the paper from SAB (Crisp Cantaloupe color).  The saying is You are my Sunshine.  Inside I stamped a sun.  Hope you enjoy this card.  I would love to have a simple comment from you.  Have a super sunny day.  Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment