Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cardmaking with Ladies from Franksville Church

I just want to say I had a very good time yesterday with new friends.  It was so much fun making cards with ladies that were not all sure that they could make a card.  So many people feel that they cannot make cards because they are not creative.  Do not worry.  I can design cards for you to make.  It takes the pressure off of you.  Just ask the ladies at the Methodist Church in Franksville.  They did an awesome job. 

Here is one of the cards that they made.
They loved the Melon Mambo color with Crushed Curry.  They said they felt like they were working with fruit as I was teaching them the colors and other fun things about stamping.  Thank you Penny for inviting me to share my love of stamping with other ladies.  They too are starting to love stamping.  God Bless each of you.  Janice


1 comment:

  1. Our Thanks go out to you for giving each of the ladies in the Friendship Circle the courage to try to stamp a card and the drive to make it a mission of our group to stamp our own cards to send out to people in need! Your generosity is so great! What a truly wonderful person you are!!

    ReplyDelete