Monday, April 27, 2015

Poppies with Bumble Bee

OK I love Poppies.  I am disappointed that the poppy stamp set is being retired.  I don't know if I will depart with this stamp set.  Poppies come in so many colors.  This Spring I bought bulbs that are for these ruffled Fuchsia color to plant in my back yard.  Now if it would just get a little warmer I could maybe get that done.  Or maybe get my husband to plant them where I want them.

I made this card a few weeks ago using Melon Mambo ribbon.  Well when I went to cut for my flower card class I realized I did not have enough Melon Mambo ribbon left.  Yikes how can I be out of Melon Mambo.  Oh I guess when you love a color you use it a lot.  Daaaaaa  So I had to redo the card for class.  So I changed it up and used Garden Green and Tango Twist.  The main card is SoSafron.   I had found at a store these cute little bumble bees that had a dimensional on them.  So I decided to incorporate the bee into the card. 
What do you think?  Which color do you like best? 

No comments:

Post a Comment