Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SU Demonstrator Event in Minnesota

I am back from my trip to Minnesota.  It was a blast.  Time flew.  I met some new SU friends.  The event was done so well.  I applaud the SU leadership in Minneapolis.  They did an awesome job.  Thank you to each and every one of them. 

So now that I am back I have been trying to catch up on my life back in Racine.  Today I am going to share with you my swaps that I shared.  They were grabbed by many of the demonstrators so I was proud of what I had to share with them.  One was from my last post with the iridescent ice on the flowers.  So I won't post that for you again.  You can see it in last Friday's post.  Here are the other two that I had.
 

They are the same layout just using different DSP.  The top one was a hit for those that love bright colors.  The bottom one was a hit with those that like gold.  So which one did you like best?

Now here is a swap I got that was different than what I tend to make.  But I liked it.  I don't have her name right here with me.  But I will get that for you by tomorrow so credit is given where credit is due.





I really liked the colors.  Not a difficult card to make.  So I might have to experiment with this one.  Gotta run and get ready for my card class this afternoon.  I hope to do a little stamping before they get here.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment