Friday, April 17, 2015

Flowers

Today I have another flower card.  Yes I am looking forward to flowers. 

This card the picture does not do it justice.  It is a stunning card, if I do say so myself.  My hostess club members loved it. You cannot see the iridescent ice on the card.  It is all over the piece of card stock that has the flower on it.  If you look closely you can see in the picture it glisten on the white around the flowers.  But it is over the flowers too.


How you do that is stamp and color it.  Then lay the piece on your versa mark pad.  Completely cover it with versa mark.  Then sprinkle on the iridescent ice embossing powder.  Cover it completely.  Then shake it gently to get loose embossing powder off.  Heat set it.  It is beautiful.   I used my blendabilities to color.  I am sorry they are no longer available.  You can also use your blender pen or aqua pen to color the flowers.  The colors I used were Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake.  The bow is the binding tape ribbon SU sells in Calypso Coral.   

I have made a number of extras of this card to take to swap at a Stampin' Up event in Minnesota with my Stampin' Up family this Saturday.  I am looking forward to this event.  After the event I am driving to Menomonie Wisconsin to see my best friend from college.  We have not seen each other in at least 15 years.  I am so excited to spend time with her. 

My being gone this weekend means that I won't have any time to blog.  But when I get back then I will share some of the swaps I got and any stamping news............  Take care and have a fun stamping weekend.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment