Saturday, April 4, 2015

Flowers

I love this time of year.  Spring reminds me that the flowers will be coming soon and then is summer.  Ahhhhh  Warm weather is really coming to Wisconsin. 

Tomorrow is Easter.  God Bless You.  Enjoy your family.  Be grateful for everyone in your life.  Life is what we make it.  Make your life centered with God. 

Today's card is another flower card.  I told you that this month would be filled with flowers.  I want flowers to be all around us by May 1st. 
This card I stamped on the typeset paper.  It is thinner than the other DSP Stampin' Up has to offer.  It is wonderful to work with.  Why I have not used it much is a mystery to me.  I stamped the flowers using Black Stazon ink.  Then I stamped the biggest flower on Very Vanilla and cut it out.  I used my blender pens to color the flowers and leaves in.  I wanted to shade it as well as I could.  I popped the biggest flower to add more to the flowers.  The colors I used in this card are Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, and Rich Razzelberry.  I hope you like this card and want to make it with me at one of my classes this month.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment