Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tri fold Techinque Geeks Class

 This weekend was a fun technique Geek Class.  I showed the ladies how to make a tri fold card in 4 slightly different ways.  The Herd Stamp Set is one of my favorite stamp sets.  I think it is because I never color the animals their normal colors.  I love that I can color them blue or red or whatever I feel like.  This card I colored in Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana and some browns, etc.  It was so fun.  The card opens up and the animals flip down and then up at the top of the open card.  It is a WOW card.  Hope you like it. 

Don't forget to place an order before the Occasions Catalog is gone.  Items are only available until they are gone.  June 2nd the new catalog will be ready for us!!!!  stampinup.com  Then press find demonstrator.  Then press Demonstrator Directory.  Type in my name (Janice Borchart) and it will take you to my website for you to get ideas, see what is on sale, specials, and of course shop.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment