Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Framed Art




Here is my recent framed art.  This picture is not as great because of the glass glare.  I think this one could go in either a white or black frame.  
This is a better picture of it out of the frame.  All four critters are using the owl punch.  I just love that punch.  If you do not have it you do not know all the things you are missing.  Just ask Ann...........  She is finding lots of things to make with it.  The Grinch is so funny.  I was not sure about him at first.  But now I think he is my favorite.  But then I also love the snowman.  He is different because I put white arms on him instead of tree branches.  And Santa well he is carry a bag of presents (using the owl punch for the bag too).  And then Rudolf well he is fun and easy.  And the lovely wreath and tree oh my! 


So which one do you like the best.  Let's see your votes.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment