Monday, November 3, 2014

Chistmas Card Hostess Club

Here is another Christmas Card that my Hostess Club members did last month.  By the way, Jan was the hostess and she had a great party!  She got lots of free items.  Jan is loving her items.  If you want to join a hostess club let me know.  I will be starting up another one in January. 

I love this stamp set.  It is called Serene Silhouette.  I have used this for all seasons.  In Spring I color the birds to look like Robins.  The birds can be black, brown, blue or red.  It is your choice.  Here I made them red for the cardinals.  The paper is the designer package in the Holiday Catalog.  This is another simple clean card.  Another easy one to make for the holidays.  Can be for lots of different occasions too.  Does not have to be for Christmas.  Could be a thinking of you, get well, sorry you are shut in this winter, etc.  Cards do make people smile.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment